Karin's mini en maxi interieur

.

zaterdag 7 augustus 2010

Back from Italy.......

After 3 weeks holiday in Italy on the Adriatic sea, we arrived safely back home in Holland, In total we drove 3045 km. with this combination.






We sometimes had the most spectacular views.

We made trips to the islands:


Burano




Murano well known for the Venetian glass, on the picture our sons and me.




And of course Venice, for me the most beautiful place on earth.




Picture of my husband and me on the boot.


Of course we enjoyed the beach, the sea and the original Italian food, the boys have seen many Italian cars like lamborghini's and Ferrari's, my husband and I have seen a lot of inspiration for 1:12 scale.





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Karin Welcome home! I am happy that you're well in Italy. Would have been nice to meet you but I live very far from Venice, you think: I've never been!
    I send you a hug and I can not wait to see done different inspirations ...
    Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Holiday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Karin I'm glad you're back home safe and sound .. more than 3000 km, I can not think! too far! travel with the trailer then, must be particularly nerve-wracking!
    I'm glad you liked my country, Italy is all fine, only sin that is too long to see everything in one summer! I hope you return here in Italy again ... I also wish you could see the sea of my land, Apulia in southern Italy! it is spectacular!
    a mini hug!
    Caterina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen